Welcome to your Krav Maga course at Reactive Krav Maga. To ensure you understand what to expect from the course and that you are fit and well to take part in this type of exercise we ask that you have read and understood the information below.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy your Krav Maga experience.
Please read the following questions carefully and answer them honestly.
1. Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do medically advised physical activity?
2. Do you feel pain in your chest or any discomfort when you exercise?
3. In the past month, have you had chest pain when you are not exercising?
4. Have you experienced loss of consciousness or loss of balance due to dizziness?
5. Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs for your blood pressure or a heart condition?
6. Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
7. Do you have a bone or joint problem which could be made worse by a change in physical activity?
8. Are you or could you possibly be pregnant or have you had a baby within the last 6 months?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions please inform your Krav Maga instructor before the class commences. We may need you to provide us with a letter from your Doctor to say it is safe for you to take part in this class.
Please read the information below.
- This course includes scenarios that mimic real life situations, you will be working closely with a partner which will involve some physical contact.
- All jewellery should be removed before commencing the class.
- All participants must be 16 years or older to take part.
- Due to the nature of the class you may experience some bruising or chafing of the skin.
- The techniques learned on the course should only be used in real life self defence situations.
Activity Waiver & Release
Activity Waiver & Release (the “Agreement”) dated this day of
(the “Participant” )
OF THE FIRST PART
Reactive Krav Maga represented by Mr Vlad Cepraga of 76 St. George’s Walk. , Gosport, PO12 1FH, United Kingdom
(the “Activity Provider”)
OF THE SECOND PART
IN CONSIDERATION of the covenants and agreements contained in this Agreement and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this Agreement agree as follows:
- Being of lawful age and in consideration of being permitted to participate and/or watch the activity described below, the Participant releases and forever discharges the Activity Provider, its owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, assigns, legal representatives and successors from all manner of actions, causes of action, debts, accounts, bonds, contracts, claims and demands for or by reason of any injury to person or property, including injury resulting in the death of the Participant, which has been or may be sustained as a consequence of the Participant’s participation in the activity described below, and not withstanding that such damage, loss or injury may have been caused solely or partly by the negligence of the Activity Provider.
2. The Releasor understands that the Releasor would not be permitted to participate in the activity described below unless the Releasor signed this Agreement.
Details of Activity:
3. The Participant will participate in the following activity: Self Defence Classes
4. The Participant acknowledges that this Agreement is given with the express intention of effecting the extinguishment of certain obligations owed to the Participant and with the intention of binding the Participant’s spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns.
Fitness to Participate:
5. The Participant acknowledges that the Participant does not have any physical limitations, medical ailments, physical or mental disabilities that would limit or prevent the Participant from participating in the above mentioned activity. If required, the Participant will obtain a medical examination and clearance.
Full and Final Statement:
6. The Participant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Participant has carefully read this Agreement, that the Participant fully understands the Agreement, and that the Participant is freely and voluntarily executing the Agreement.
7. The Participant understands that by signing this Agreement, the Participant agrees to be forever prevented from suing or otherwise claiming against the Activity Provider for any property loss or personal injury that the Participant may sustain while participating in or preparing for the above noted activity.
8. The Participant has been given the opportunity and has been encouraged to seek independent legal advice prior to signing this Agreement.
9. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties to this Agreement and the terms of this Agreement are contractual and not a mere recital.
10. This Agreement will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Country of England.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the Participant and Activity Provider have duly affixed their signatures under hand and seal on this day of
Reactive Krav Maga represented by Mr. Vlad Cepraga
PRIVACY STATEMENT – Reactive Krav Maga represented by Mr. Vlad Cepraga will use the information here disclosed only for administration purposes.